Home-Start HOST offer infant feeding peer support to every breastfeeding mum in Tameside and Oldham. We will support you for as long as you feel you need it, from establishing breastfeeding with a new baby to any questions you may have at any point on your breastfeeding journey.
What we provide
- Antenatal support in groups
- Bedside support at Tameside General Hospital
- Partnership working with midwives and health professionals to provide a seamless pathway of care
- Home Visiting Support and Telephone Support for as long as you need it
- Events to help raise awareness of breastfeeding
- Volunteer programme including training of new volunteers
- Working closely with volunteers to help run Infant Feeding groups in local Children’s Centres
Dates of breastfeeding support groups can be found here, or follow us for info & tips on Facebook or Twitter.
Come join us!
Office telephone number 0161 344 0669
Out of hours Duty Phone 8am – 9pm 07802 883 947
Denise Farrow, Infant Feeding Service Manager 07836 269 210
Virginia Blakeley, Infant Feeding Peer Support Assistant Manager 07753 229 027
Liz Hough, Infant Feeding Administrator 0161 344 0669