Home-Start HOST offer infant feeding peer support to every breastfeeding mum in Tameside and Oldham. We will support you for as long as you feel you need it, from establishing breastfeeding with a new baby to any questions you may have at any point on your breastfeeding journey.
What we provide
- Antenatal support in groups
- Bedside support at Tameside General Hospital
- Partnership working with midwives and health professionals to provide a seamless pathway of care
- Home Visiting Support and Telephone Support for as long as you need it
- Events to help raise awareness of breastfeeding
- Volunteer programme including training of new volunteers
- Working closely with volunteers to help run Infant Feeding groups in local Children’s Centres
Dates of breastfeeding support groups can be found here, or follow us for info & tips on Facebook or Twitter.
Come join us!
Office telephone number 0161 344 0669
Out of hours Duty Phone 8am – 9pm 07802 883 947
Denise Farrow, Infant Feeding Service Manager 07836 269 210
Alison Page, Infant Feeding Peer Supporter 07803 699 356
Carole Summersgill, Infant Feeding Peer Supporter 07803 699 360
Shruti Arora, Infant Feeding Peer Supporter 07972 790 232
Marie Armitt, Infant Feeding Peer Supporter 07905 301 376
Virginia Blakeley, Infant Feeding Peer Supporter 07753 229 027
Lindsey Coffey, Infant Feeding Peer Support 07802 884 803
Amy Danson-Green, Infant Feeding Peer Support 07802 883 942
Lucie Qoshi, Infant Feeding Peer Support 07884 085 333
Paula Thompson-Lloyd, Infant Feeding Peer Support 07711 410 088
Georgina Baddley, Infant Feeding Peer Support 07718 485 639