To book training places, please contact the office
- call 0161 344 0669
- email email@example.com
Infant Feeding Peer Support Training
This training is offered to Infant Support Feeding Volunteers. Please click here for further information
- basics of Infant Feeding management including helping a mother achieve a more comfortable latch and hand expression
- reflection on personal experience
- an introduction to listening skills
- an introduction to group work
- the role of Breastfeeding Network and other breastfeeding support
- sources of Infant Feeding information
- the role of research
- introduction to measures needed to protect infant feeding from commercial interests and non-evidence based interventions.
This course is accredited with Breastfeeding Network through Open College Network (OCN). We ask for one years commitment of 2-3 hours a week . To apply to for this course, you need to have 3 weeks ongoing breastfeeding experience.