Who are Friends of Home-Start & what do we do?
‘Friends’ are volunteers, staff, trustees & members of the public who help to fundraise and raise awareness about the work that we do in Oldham, Stockport and Tameside. We are open to anyone who would like to contribute their ideas, skills & time to help us raise funds to pay for events such as:
- Our annual children’s Christmas party
- A day out for families
- A pamper session to say thank you to our many volunteers
- Take part in a sponsored run or other sponsored event
- Recycle used inkjet cartridges & mobile phones to raise money. Items can be dropped off at our office or we can send you envelopes or boxes
- Help at a community event one hosted by us.
Would you like to help? Then call the office on 0161 344 0669